Saturday, March 2, 2013

Getting Ready...

We are fast approaching the next faze of our adventures.  Heading back to Oregon probably March 13 to finish preparations for Scrapbook Fun Fest, May 25.  I am also planning on teaching classes at Roseburg Book and Stationery in May.

Planning our route home is changing constantly.   We have several different ways we will go depending largely on the weather.

Rod went to Sacramento & was gone about 10 days helping a friend of ours move to Las Vegas.  After moving the majority of his stuff, they went back to CA to pick up one more load.  Kilo & I house sat with his two standard poodles - Claude & Edy.  They are so sweet & so good.  All of the "kids" got along just fine!

I am working on Scrapbook Fun Fest stuff & finished adding to the website.  It took about three days to get it just right & I still made a real "oops".  No matter how much you check and recheck and re recheck you still make mistakes.  One of the teachers is using Duck Dynasty product, which I accidentally typed "Dick Dynasty".  Oops!  Glad she caught it.

I will be posting class info & photos of the classes here.  They really are some of the best classes we have had, but I say that every year.

No comments:

Post a Comment