Thursday, September 6, 2012

Ups and Huge Downs

The weekend was amazing & when we left Lake County, CA something happened...

Poodums literally jumped ship.  Somewhere between Deiner Road & Lower Lake, CA she managed to pull the screen off a window and we had the window cracked & she jumped out of the trailer.  We would have never known, but a car stopped us at the stoplight in Lower Lake & told us the cat jumped out.

We didn't believe it, but when we stopped we found out it was true.  My heart is so broken now & the only hope we have is our friends are keeping tabs with Animal Control & SPCA in Lake County & we made sure she had a chip when we left.

I immediately called the shelter that chipped her & updated the info on her.  PLEASE pray that she is found & returned to us.

I promise to write more about our travels, but right now I am just trying to cope with losing my Poodie.

No comments:

Post a Comment