Saturday, September 1, 2012

More Fun...

Did I mention Kilo is having the time of his life?  Rod & I went to Lakeport to pick up some groceries & since Kilo seemed to be a little pooped we left him in the trailer.  The screen door was closed so he or Poodums wouldn't get out.

As we pulled in from the grocery store, who comes to greet us with the rest of the dogs?  Kilo!  Are you seeing where this story is going?  I asked who let him out & someone said he has been here since I got here which was when we left.

I go over to the trailer & by golly...wait for it...Kilo had jumped through the screen door.  Luckily Bob & Rod started working on a project & Johnny (another police officer who worked with Rod) came over & fixed it.

I told you that dog was having way too much fun.  Pooped or not he wanted to be out with everyone!

Now, Poodums, she has found a nest in my clothes closet so she is happy as a clam.  Actually whenever we open a drawer or door she jumps right in.

Loving this life!

No comments:

Post a Comment